Paying Attention to Attention - Part 1
02. One of the hard parts
03. The list, for now
04. (Morning Wake Up Wars): #1: The automatic timer scare yourself awake alarm method
05. More than 2 items needs a list
06. (Morning Wake up Wars): #2: The Ritalin Freight Train Wake Up Routine
07. (Morning Wake up Wars): #3: I used to set my clock radio to the wrong time
08. Other Clocks, Other Times
09. They say Energy Follows Attention
10. The clock tricks went on for years
Your mind cannot heal without laughter.
Your soul cannot heal without joy.
-- Catherine Rippenger Fenwick
Paying Attention to Attention(Paying Attention to Attention - Part 1 - July 28, 2011
Who Pays for it?
This is a new short writing series about paying attention to attention.
It's created, in part, from old journals and from recent reflections on how different my life has become as I've slowed down and practiced looking for depth over speed.
It's the kind of stuff I used to either not want to share or would start then lose interest after a post or two.
This will likely just run a few days, but we'll see. It's just an experiment for me this week, writing about the one thing in life with which I have the most experience: Attention.
Or sometimes, rather, the lack of it, and the accompanying embarrassment, gifts, humor and pain that goes along with it.
I'll try to keep it simple, but I won't worry about drifting off topic or chasing butterflies mid post. It's what I do best, after all.