Inside the great mystery that is, we don't really own anything. What is this competition we feel then, before we go, one at a time, through the same gate?
Tell me how you're doing today. Tell me how you're learning to be present, how you're loving your life, or just trying to find your way to a regular practice of any sort...
- Know a wonderful Web site you'd like to tell me about?
- Got a Web Site of your own you want to share?
- Really love or hate something you saw here and wanna get if off your chest?
- Got some books you think I should read?
- Some music I should hear?
- Some people I should meet?
- Some chores you've been neglecting?
- A question you think I can answer, even though I probably can't?
- Got a favorite poem, quotation, memory or other story to share? Feel free to send it, if you want...
I'm glad you came by.